The Humminbird XP 14 HW In-Hull Dual Spectrum Chirp Transducer supports Dual Spectrum Chirp 2D Sonar with high frequency beam and wide cone angle, offering Chirp range of 150-220kHz and max depth of 1200 ft. It is intended for glue-in installation inside single layer fiberglass hulls and includes an epoxy kit and 20 ft cable.
- Compatible with the following Humminbird products: SOLIX 10, 12, 15 All Models
- Side Imaging and Down Imaging units can support the XP 14 HW as a sonar only transducer
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Frequencies: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
- Includes epoxy kit and 20 ft cable